LUXMUX is dedication to pioneering new innovations in light technology.
We believe in future-thinking for today's challenges and opportunities.
We are committed partners in designing products that help create efficiencies and insight in a broad set of applications and industries.
At Luxmux we strive to design, manufacture, and deliver cutting-edge photonic solutions. Our goal is to transform laboratory-grade products into small, cost-effective solutions that can be utilized in the market without sacrificing quality or performance. Based in Calgary, AB, Canada, we continuously work towards new solutions and products to meet market needs.
Luxmux accomplishes this objective by keeping in close contact with the needs of its customers, understanding their problems and working in a collaborative fashion to meet their requirements.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
At Luxmux we use only the highest-quality components, manufactured consistently to our stringent specifications. After assembly, we test each system in-house before it is carefully packaged and shipped to customers. We ensure our customers receive well-built, and thoroughly-inspected products.
With 6 years of active engagement in the Photonics and Industrial / Energy markets, LUXMUX's technology innovation has captured the attention and interest of players in government, industry and scientific research.
Notable Developments and Investments in LUXMUX Industry-Leading Technology
- July 1, 2017 – July 1, 2020 - Emissions Reduction Alberta ($2,500,000) / Area Fugitive Emission Measurements of Methane & Carbon Dioxide
- March 15, 2017 – March 31, 2018 - Industrial Research Assistance Program /Compact Narrow Linewidth Tunable Near Infrared Laser
- June 1, 2016 – December 31, 2017 - Western Canadian Innovation Office Consortium (WCIO) Online / Oil in Water Analyzer in Thermally Enhanced Heavy Oil Recovery
- May 1, 2016 – August 31, 2016 Industrial Assistance Research Program (IRAP) / BeST-SLED®® Spectrometer Platform Development for Gas Composition Analysis.
- January 2016 – August 2017 MITACS UBC / Silicon Photonic Water Quality Sensor.
- July 1, 2015 – June 20, 2016 - Industrial Assistance Research Program (IRAP) Business Access Program / Nano-Spec Bolometer Optimization with the National Institute of Nanotechnology.
- August 1, 2015 – April 31, 2016 PTAC-ECOII / Pilot scale Demonstration of an Online Steam Quality Analyzer for Thermally Enhanced Heavy Oil Recovery
- April 2014 – January 31, 2016 – Canada Israel Industrial Research and Development Foundation (CIIRDF) Via Natural Resources Canada (NRcan) / Online Boiler Feed water Quality Analyser for Thermally Enhanced Heavy Oil Recovery.
- February 2014 - January 31, 2016 - Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education Grant to perform a research project entitled "An Alternative Light Source for the Luxmux Spectrometer” – University of Calgary.
- May 2014 – September 2014 – NSERC Engage Grant University of British Colombia, Professor Chrostowski / “Silicon Photonic Thermal Phase Shifter for on Chip Spectrometer”
- November 1, 2103 – October 31, 2014 – Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (AITF) / Product Demonstration Program.
- January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2015 – Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (AITF) R&D Associates Grant for Andrew Lesser / Steam Quality Platform Development.
- September 1, 2013 – August 31, 2015 – Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (AITF) R&D Associates Grant for Alex Sulkin for / Heterogeneous Integration of III-V long wavelength PIN Detector to Nano-Spec II.
- March 1, 2014 December 31, 2014 - National Research Council – Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) / Development of the Nano-Spec Platform.
- July 1, 2013 – June 30, 2013 - NanoBridge Beta Extension / Heterogeneous Integration of a III-V PIN Detector for long wavelength detection in Luxmux’s Silicon based Nano-Spec II Spectrometer for long wave.
- July 1,2013 – July 1, 2015 - Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) / Steam Quality Optimization for Thermally Enhanced Heavy Oil Recovery using Luxmux’s Nano-Spec Technology
- National Research Council – Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) January 15, 2013 December 31, 2013 / Development of the Nano-Spec Analyzer System based on a novel nanotechnology based FTNIR Spectrometer.
- January 1, 2012 – January 1, 2013 - NanoBridge / Development of a Nano-Fourier Transform Infrared (Nano-FTIR) Spectrometer.
- June 2012 - Initial raise and launch of Luxmux Technology Corporation.